imgmap 2.1 is available
Version 2.1 changelog:
- Separated most drawing-specific and gui-specific codes. This means easier integration with ANY kind of user interface.
- GUI specific functions went to default_interface.js
- JSDoc toolkit based documentation using modified outline template of JProton.
- Updated all examples to use separate interface code and map handling code.
- Removed example 5, since all examples use callbacks now.
- Fixed issue when dragging areas in Safari will cause selecting all kinds of things.
- Fixed issue when scrolled image in Opera will result drawing with offset.
- Fixed Issue 13 : Suggestion: image url with timestamp
- Fixed Issue 17: Doesn’t work with Adobe AIR 1.1 - new package built with latest SDK
- Internal and generated html shape names are HTML conform (circle, rect, poly)
- Zoom (scale) functionality (new function scaleAllAreas, new property globalscale)
- Zoom introduced to all plugins.
- Added CSS output and Wiki output formats.
- Added bezier (quadratic curve) support (just for fun, not standard image map shape, disabled by default)
- Updated FCKEditor example to use latest FCK.
- TODO: Elliminated some memleaks using drip.
- TODO: update tiny
- AIR queries are now synchronous.
This is an archive post. It represents a point of view in the past. Facts might have changed, events might be interpreted differently as of today. Links might be broken.